Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lazy day in Erondegem

Very lazy day today, starting with a late breakfast. Finally got on to ride at about 11am, I decided that I would go on a bit of a mystery tour since I raced yesterday and will race again tomorrow, no intervals no training just a cruise around picking up the town centres of some of the older towns that I usually try to miss during the week. The weekend when the shops and businesses are closed is the time to look at some of the older buildings and sites I decided. I had a rough idea for a loop around, I certainly did a loop but whether it was the one I started out to do is a different matter.

Spent the afternoon on some writing oh and watching some bike race in Italy. I came back to the hotel yesterday to find a new cable TV system being installed, 1250 channels!!!! Seem to be from all over Europe and the middle East but with 1250 channels it takes for ever to scroll through to find something to watch! So I was lucky I think to find the Trofeo something or other.

So an early night and a race tomorrow. My daughter also arrives for a couple of days visit tomorrow that should liven things up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment